Villa Becker in Zell am See, Salzburg is situated just a few metres from the ski slope Schmittenhöhenbahn. It is an ideal starting point for skiing and hiking. The Zell am See town centre can be reached on foot in about half an hour or in 10 minutes by a city bus.
The Chalet is conveniently situated on a 6,000 m² land plot, it has 2 storeys and a total area of 330 m².
Inside, the Chalet is very spacious and includes a large living area with a living room and a fireplace, an open kitchen with a long oak table, 4 double rooms, 3 shower rooms and 1 family pool. The Chalet also has its own SPA-area, with a Finnish sauna and a lounge room.
The flat rate is € 800 per day.
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Bed linen and towels for up to 8 persons are included
- Additional place: 28.00 euro per person per night, including bed linen and towels
Services included in the price: wireless Internet, bed linen and towels.
Services paid upon arrival: Resort fee 1.05 euro per person (adults and children over 15 y.o.) per night, payable upon arrival. The final cleaning fee is 350.00 euro. We also ask our guests to make an advance payment of 15% of the total price, to confirm their booking. Upon the receipt of this advance payment, the booking is confirmed.
Pets are not allowed.
- 7 days prior to arrival: 100% from the total price
- 14 days prior to arrival: 70% from the total price
- 28 days prior to arrival: 50% from the total price
- 35 days prior to arrival: free of charge