Holiday Accommodation in Zell am See
Take a holiday in the most beautiful region of the Salzburg Province. An ideal location with stunning views and an extensive entertainment programme speak for themselves.
Zell am See is a popular Austrian ski resort. There are two main seasons: winter and summer. From December to February, Zell am See attracts ski lovers from all over the world, and in the summer, tourists and hikers come to relax and enjoy pristine nature, clean air and crystal-clear lake Zell (in the summer the water warms up to 22°C).
Our Alpine Chalet “Villa Becker” in Salzburg Province
You can rent Villa Becker in Zell am See. It is located just a few metres from the ski-lift Schmittenhöhenbahn. The famous Lake Zell is about half an hour's walk away from the chalet. Villa Becker accommodates 8 adults. The prices are in the mid-range, and the numerous advantages fully justify not opting for a more economical option.
- A spacious and cosy Alpine chalet in Zell am See (Salzburg Province).
- Own SPA-oasis with a Finnish sauna and lounge area.
- Modern, refurbished rooms with panoramic windows. Living room with an open fireplace, and other accessories for holiday enjoyment!
- Excellent location close to the ski lift and a short walk away from the lake.
- Numerous recreational opportunities and sights within easy reach of the villa.
Accommodation in Zell am See
Cosy living area of 330 m² with vast opportunities for entertainment and recreation in your style.
Entertainment and Recreation
Both in the summer and winter, Zell am See always has a rich recreational programme.